^Back To Top
• Each patient will be given proper treatment quality at University Health Centre.
• All patients will be treated with courtesy, consideration, respect, polite, honest and sincere.
• All patients who require specialized treatment not available in the University Health Centre will be referred to the appropriate hospital.
• Every patient can be assured that the honor would be protected while receiving treatment. All the information about the disease and treatment will be kept confidential and may only be communicated to the parties with subject's consent by certain laws.
• Each patient will be given a clear explanation of the proposed procedures and treatments, including the risks and other options.